Skip to main content

Basics of Data Science with Python

About Data Science with Python

From this module I will post some interesting posts about Data science and how to gather information and process them using Python and for that I will be using below softwares 

Python 3.6
Anaconda
Jupyter Notebook
PyCharm by JetBrains

In the posts I will include fundamentals of Python programming techniques such as lambdas, reading and manipulating csv files, and the numpy library.

And In the posts I will be doing a simple Data Challange which is available on Kaggle and I will provide the URL's to the github repo which I will be posting the whole module once it finished.

In Future I will be post some articles related to Applied Data Science with Python: Applied Plotting, Charting & Data Representation in Python, Applied Machine Learning in Python, Applied Text Mining in Python, Applied Social Network Analysis in Python

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SQL Blocking query

SELECT s.session_id, r.status, r.blocking_session_id 'Blk by' , r.wait_type, wait_resource, r.wait_time / ( 1000.0 ) 'Wait Sec' , r.cpu_time, r.logical_reads, r.reads, r.writes, r.total_elapsed_time / ( 1000.0 ) 'Elaps Sec' , Substring (st. TEXT ,(r.statement_start_offset / 2 ) + 1 , (( CASE r.statement_end_offset WHEN - 1 THEN Datalength (st. TEXT ) ELSE r.statement_end_offset END - r.statement_start_offset) / 2 ) + 1 ) AS statement_text, Coalesce ( Quotename ( Db_name (st.dbid)) + N '.' + Quotename (Object_sch...

REF Cursor

REF CURSOR WILL BE DYNAMICALLY OPENS OR OPEN BASED ON A LOGIC. DECLARE TYPE C1 IS REF CURSOR ; CURSOR C IS SELECT * FROM DUAL; REF_CURSOR RC; BEGIN IF (TO_CHAR(SYSDATE, 'DD' ) = 30 ) THEN OPEN REF_CURSOR FOR 'SELECT * FROM TABLE1' ; ELSIF ( TO_CHAR(SYSDATE, 'DD' ) = 29 ) THEN OPEN REF_CURSOR FOR SELECT * FROM TABLE2; ELSE OPEN REF_CURSOR FOR SELECT * FROM DUAL; END IF ; OPEN C; END ;